|Type of Site||Peak Season Daily Rates||High Season Daily Rates||Low Season Daily Rates|
|The base rate is
for two people or a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under 18).
10% off 5 night stay or more.
20% off 30 nights or more.
Low Season is May 1st to June 1st & October 1st to November 1st
Hi Season is June 1st to June 29th & September 7th to October 1st
Peak Season is June 29th to September 7th
|Tent Sites (water only)||$62.00||$55.00||$40.00|
|Water, 30-Amp Electric, Sewer, CATV||$97.00||$87.00||$70.00|
|Water, 50-Amp Electric, Sewer, CATV||$104.00||$94.00||$76.00|
|Extra child, with parent: $5.00 per night.
Extra adult or overnight guests: $15.00 per night.
All Daily Visitors (per day) $5 (per person)
Dog: $4.00 per night.
|Open from May 1 through November 1. Hot showers are always free and open campfires are permitted until 11:00PM. Free Wi-Fi.|
|Extra Car (per night)||$10.00|
|Boats||Boats under 18' $10.00 | Boats over 18' $15.00|
|Overnight Guests or staying after 10:00PM (per night)||$15.00|
|Winter Storage (per month)||$100.00|
|In Season Storage||$15.00 per day or $150.00 per month|
|Full Season Charges (approx.)||Starting at $6,200|
Our travel trailers have two bedrooms, air conditioning, heat, full bath,
kitchen, stereo, cable TV, microwave, outdoor gas barbecue, deck and screen
$1,600 per week (peak season)
$1,350.00 per week (high season)
$1,000.00 per week (low season.)
Our Park Model Trailer week runs Saturday to Saturday with check-out by 10am. Check-in is after 3pm. Please bring your own bedding, pillows and towels. Cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, etc. are provided.
Please note: A minimum of 45 days advance notice prior to arrival date is needed for refund minus a $100 service charge. Sorry, no pets in rentals. No smoking in rentals. One family or two couples per rental.
Winter sites are available at Atlantic Oaks for our full hook-up customers. Advance reservations are required. No bathhouses are open in winter.
If you would like to make an immediate reservation or to check availability, you may click the “Make a Reservation” button below to reserve your site online. Please be aware that online reservations will incur a $3.50 processing fee. If you have questions prior to making your reservation, or prefer to make your reservation by phone, please call the office at (508) 255-1437 from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
Reservations 30 days or more there will be a $100 fee per site for changes or cancellations. No refunds without 30 day notice.
Reservations 30 days or less is a $50 fee per site for changes or cancellations. No refunds without 14 day notice.
• Check-out time is noon. Check-in time is 1:00PM - 9:00PM.
• Personal checks are accepted for advance reservations ONLY and must be received at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
• Weekends in July and August require a three night minimum reservation. July 4th requires four nights.
• A 50% deposit is required for stays of 5 nights or more. All other reservations must be prepaid in full.
• Rental Units, a 50% deposit is required.
• For Rental Units, NO REFUNDS without at least 45 days advance notice prior to your scheduled arrival date. A service charge of $100.00 will be deducted from qualified rental unit refunds. For cancellations 45 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, we regret no refund is allowed. Refunds will be mailed within 60 days of a qualified cancellation. Rental check-in is between 3:00PM and 9:00PM.
• We recommend that you make a reservation before your arrival. You can reserve online or call the office for availability.
• Your reservation will be held until noon following your arrival date.
• Full balance of fees is due upon arrival.
• Please No arrivals between 9:00PM and 9:00AM (out of courtesy for our other guests.)
• Non-family reservations must be cleared through the office in advance. Campers must be at least 21 years old.
• One car and one family per site, max 6 people.
• Although we do allow pets, we do not recommend that you bring them. They must be taken with you whenever you leave camp and are not allowed on most of the beaches. If you do bring your dogs, no more than 2 dogs are allowed per site.
• We will try to honor site number requests; however, we cannot guarantee them.
• Open fires are permitted until 11:00PM.