We are open!
As of Monday, March 22, all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival.
Travelers are exempt from this advisory if they have a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72 hours prior to their arrival in Massachusetts. If not obtained before entry to Massachusetts, a test may be obtained after arrival, as long as travelers quarantine until a negative test result has been received.
Travelers who are fully vaccinated (i.e. who have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines OR who have received a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, 14 days or more ago) and who do not have symptoms are exempt from this advisory.
Current COVID-19 rules pertaining to camping with us:
• Guests must follow all rules of the Massachusetts Travel Order prior to arrival.
• Masks must be worn at all times when you are away from your campsite.
• Social distancing is required while you are away from your campsite.
• No gatherings of more than ten people, outside your immediate family, at a time.
• Absolutely no outside visitors will be allowed to enter the park. Only registered guests may join you on your campsite.
• Only one family at a time will be allowed to occupy public spaces such as the store, the playground, or any bath houses and dog parks.
We will keep you updated if any of these rules change. Please wash your hands often, practice good hygiene, and do your part to keep everyone safe and healthy this summer.
Atlantic Oaks is a modern campground with a long list of conveniences which
have been custom-tailored to meet the needs of RV’ers. Large, wooded, pull-thru
sites are not only equipped with the full hookups which you would expect, but also
include cable TV. Amenities include clean modern restrooms, free private hot
showers, free wifi, a laundry, dog park, and LP gas sales. We also offer a playground, store
and security gate for the convenience and enjoyment of our guests.
Our campground is ideally situated, in the Town of Eastham, only a half mile from
the National Seashore Visitor Center and just twenty miles from Provincetown.
Bay and ocean beaches are nearby and the Cape Cod Rail Trail actually touches the
back of our camp!