We are open!
Please note, the Governor of Massachusetts is requiring that all individuals entering Massachusetts on or after August 1, 2020, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.
Failure to comply may result in a $500 fine per day.
Current COVID-19 rules pertaining to camping with us:
• Guests must follow all rules of the Massachusetts Travel Order prior to arrival.
• Masks must be worn at all times when you are away from your campsite.
• Social distancing is required while you are away from your campsite.
• No gatherings of more than ten people, outside your immediate family, at a time.
• Absolutely no outside visitors will be allowed to enter the park. Only registered guests may join you on your campsite.
• Only one family at a time will be allowed to occupy public spaces such as the store, the playground, or any bath houses and dog parks.
We will keep you updated if any of these rules change. Please wash your hands often, practice good hygiene, and do your part to keep everyone safe and healthy this summer.
Atlantic Oaks is a modern campground with a long list of conveniences which
have been custom-tailored to meet the needs of RV’ers. Large, wooded, pull-thru
sites are not only equipped with the full hookups which you would expect, but also
include cable TV. Amenities include clean modern restrooms, free private hot
showers, free wifi, a laundry, dog park, and LP gas sales. We also offer a playground, store
and security gate for the convenience and enjoyment of our guests.
Our campground is ideally situated, in the Town of Eastham, only a half mile from
the National Seashore Visitor Center and just twenty miles from Provincetown.
Bay and ocean beaches are nearby and the Cape Cod Rail Trail actually touches the
back of our camp!