Atlantic Oaks is open from
May first to November first. In winter by reservation. Most sites are drive-thrus and come with Free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Winter sites are available for our full hook-up customers. Advance reservations are required. No bath houses are open in winter. Hot showers are always free, and open campfires are permitted until 11:00PM.
L.P. Gas is available from 9:00AM - 6:00PM Daily.
|All rates are based upon 2 people. Stay 5 or more nights and receive a 10% discount per night!||
(June 20 - Aug. 31)
(May 1 - June 19)
(Sept. 1 - Nov. 1)
|Water, 30-amp Electric, Sewer and Cable TV||$60.00||$48.00|
|Water, 50-amp Electric, Sewer and Cable TV||$66.00||$54.00|
Extra unmarried child (6-18 years of age), with parent:
Children 5 years of age and under: Free.
Extra adult: $10.00 per night.
|Moving trailer (one way)||$40.00|
|Extra car or boat (per night)||$5.00|
|Summer Storage (per night)||$10.00|
|Electric Heater (per night)||$3.00|
|Air Conditioner||No charge.|
|Overnight Guests (per night)||$10.00|
|Winter Storage (per month)||$75.00|
|Winter Storage (per day)||$5.00|
|Full Season Charges (approximate)||$3,300.00 to $4,450.00|
2014 Park Model Trailer Rentals
Our travel trailers have two bedrooms, air conditioner, heat, full bath, kitchen, stereo, color cable TV, microwave, outdoor gas barbecue, deck and screen room.
$1,000 per week (high season) / $600 per week (off season.)
Our Park Model Trailer week runs Saturday to Saturday, with check-out by 10:00AM. Check-in is after 3:00PM. A deposit in the amount of 50% is required with your reservation. Please bring your own bedding, pillows and towels. Cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, etc. are provided.
Please note: A minimum of 45 days advance notice prior to arrival date is needed for a refund, minus a $100 service charge. Sorry, no pets in rentals. No smoking in rentals.
If you would like to make an immediate reservation, you may click the “Make a Reservation” button below to reserve your site online. Please be aware that online reservations will incur a $3.50 processing fee.
If you have questions prior to making your reservation, or prefer to make your reservation by phone, please call the office at (508) 255-1437 from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
• Check-out time is noon. Check-in time is 1:00PM - 9:00PM.
• Personal checks are accepted for advance reservations ONLY and must be received at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
• Weekends in July and August require a three night minimum reservation. July 4th requires four nights.
• A 50% deposit is required for stays of 5 nights or more. All other reservations must be prepaid in full.
• CANCELLATIONS: For Camping reservations, NO REFUNDS without at least 15 days advance notice prior to your scheduled arrival date. There is a service charge of $25.00 for reservations of 7 nights or less and a $50.00 service charge for cancelled reservations of 8 nights or more. For cancellations 14 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, we regret no refund is allowed. Refunds will be mailed within 60 days of a qualified cancellation.
• Rental Units, a 50% deposit is required.
• For Rental Units, NO REFUNDS without at least 45 days advance notice prior to your scheduled arrival date. A service charge of $100.00 will be deducted from qualified rental unit refunds. For cancellations 45 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, we regret no refund is allowed. Refunds will be mailed within 60 days of a qualified cancellation. Rental check-in is between 3:00PM and 9:00PM.
• We recommend that you make a reservation before your arrival. You can reserve online or call the office for availability.
• Your reservation will be held until noon following your arrival date.
• Full balance of fees is due upon arrival.
• Please No arrivals between 9:00PM and 9:00AM (out of courtesy for our other guests.)
• Atlantic Oaks is a gated campground, and there is a $20.00 cash only security deposit for a gate key. The deposit is refunded when the key is returned.
• Non-family reservations must be cleared through the office in advance. Campers must be at least 21 years old.
• One car and one family per site.
• Although we do allow pets, we do not recommend that you bring them. They must be taken with you whenever you leave camp and are not allowed on most of the beaches.
• We will try to honor site number requests; however, we cannot guarantee them.
• Open fires are permitted until 11:00PM.
Atlantic Oaks • 3700 State Highway 6 • Eastham, MA 02642 • GPS Coordinates: 41.84320, -69.98261
Tel: (508) 255-1437 • Fax: (508) 247-8216 •